For more than 30 years, First Nations Development Institute (First Nations) has worked with Native nations and organizations to strengthen American Indian economies and support healthy Native communities. As an extension of this mission, the L.E.A.D. conference is designed to help emerging and existing leaders in Indian Country network, share ideas and learn new skills related to asset-building.
For more information and to register visit: www.firstnations.org/lead.
Who Should Attend
- Native American nonprofit professionals
- Native Americans interested in launching or expanding nonprofit and/or philanthropic organizations
- Tribal leaders or those who work in tribal organizations
- Anyone interested in Native American nonprofits and philanthropy
- Anyone interested in Native American food sovereignty
- Tribal economic development professionals