Together, we …
- Identify and analyze issues, strategies and institutions relevant to your grantmaking.
- Perform due diligence on tax status, regulatory compliance, fiscal soundness and effective governance.
- Present strategies and programs in formats that support your decision-making process.
- Build collaborative giving vehicles with like-minded partners.
- Manage programs to ensure transparency, effectiveness, compliance and accountability.
- Accurately represent your philanthropic goals and programs among other donors, nonprofits and the media.
- Evaluate and document your program outcomes and impact.
At First Nations, we …
- Manage communications with grantees and among board members.
- Schedule meetings, site visits and donor education opportunities.
- Conduct field and strategic positioning research.
- Evaluate funded proposals and recommend appropriate donor action.
- Plan, handle logistics and facilitate board meetings.
- Field inquiries from grant seekers.
- Design and issue requests for proposals and program guidelines.
- Analyze proposals, conduct due diligence and recommend awards.
- Develop and staff panels, juries, and advisory boards.
- Provide applicant outreach and technical assistance.
- Produce grant award letters, and obtain grantee agreements outlining award payments.
- Monitor grant reporting requirements.
- Collect reporting data and conduct cluster evaluations.
- Maintain business records, files and documentation.
- Coordinate administrative tasks with accountants, attorneys and other advisors.
- Provide electronic record-keeping for all your grantmaking.
If you would like more information about our philanthropic services, contact Michael Roberts, president, at 303-774-7836 or via email at email@example.com.