First Nations-Specific Resources
First Nations has compiled a list of documents to assist grantseekers applying for our funding. These documents include our previous year’s funding cycle, tips for creating successful applications and avoiding common rejection reasons, guidelines for using a fiscal sponsor, and frequently asked questions regarding First Nations’ eligibility and application process.
General Grantseeker Resources
First Nations recognizes that many of our applicants may be new to the field of grantwriting and researching, therefore we have developed several resources providing general tips regarding applying for and researching various funding opportunities.
- Grant Applications 101
- Grant Readiness
- Evaluation Tips
- Prospect Research
- Tribal Funding Opportunities
- How to Use First Nations’ Online Grant Application System
Additional Resources from Instrumentl*
- Instrumentl’s Grant Writing Resources
- Instrumentl’s Free Grant Writing Courses
- Instrumentl’s Live Grant Writing Classes (Free)
* Note: These are subscription-based and not affiliated with First Nations.